Simple, Secure, Fast File Transfers
with No Limitations.
An enterprise-class file transmission solution for fast, secure and reliable
transfer of large files. With speeds up to 400 times faster than traditional
transmission methods and a redesigned, intuitive user interface, Cydex
quickly, easily, and securely moves data over any network.
Frequently asked questions
If I upgrade my internet connection to a higher bandwidth, does Cydex charge more
for using more bandwidth?
No, if you own your Cydex server, there is no extra charge if you increase your internet
bandwidth, it will just fully utilitze it.
Do I need a dedicated internet line for Cydex?
No, just normal open internet connection will do. If you want a standalone line for Cydex, it
is also possible.
Cydex client always automatically download packages when I launch the application,
can I change that to manual download?
Yes, this options is available in preferences, you can turn off auto download.
I am increasing the storage capacity for Cydex Server, does Cydex charge more for
using more storage?
No, we don’t charge extra storage if you own your Cydex server and storage.
Can I setup a folder that Cydex can auto send files to specific persons?
Yes, a new features in Cydex 2.0, you can setup “Portals”, and it will appears as a watch
folder with specific destination. When new files added into the folder, Cydex will
automatically send to files to that specific clients
Here you can download the latest client software, brochures and find all kinds of helpful
information. If you need extra help, please contact with Caton representatives in your region.
Cydex Software(v 2.4)
Release Date：July, 18, 2017
Cydex 2.4 upgrade the F2TP transfer engine to version 2.x. More stable and faster than previous versions. New features as batch package operation, scheduled transmitting are also added in this release.
Notice: because F2TP 2.x is incompatible with F2TP 1.x, Cydex 2.4 will not support V2.3 or older server software. Please be sure that your Cydex server has been upgraded to V2.4 too.
- Requires windows 7 or later.
- You need to know before installing the latest version of Cydex for Windows:
- 1. If you are using Cydex V2.1.2 or earlier(including beta and official version),
please uninstall Cydex desktop client and delete the remaining data files in the
installation directory(default directory will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Catontechnology),
then you can install the latest version of Cydex for Windows.
- 2. If you are using Cydex V2.1.2 or later(including beta and official version), please
uninstall Cydex desktop client and then install the latest version of Cydex for Windows.
- 3. After the installation, when opening client, you are required to re-enter account info.
- 4. After the installation, unfinished task won’t continue and the original files will be downloaded again.
- Requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- You need to know before installing the latest version of Cydex for macOS:
- 1. After the installation, when opening client, you are required to re-enter account info.
- 2. After the installation, unfinished task won’t continue and the original files will be downloaded again.
- Requires Andriod 4.4 or later.
- Cydex for Android can be downloaded from Google Play Store, Hua Wei, Xiao Mi and other app stores at home
and abroad. You can get Cydex for Android update info through each app store and our website. If Cydex for
Android can’t be searched by key word “Cydex” in your app store, we suggest you download the app on our website.
Before installation, make sure that you allow installation of apps from unknown sources in your phone system.(Steps:
Settings→Security→Allow installation of apps from unknown sources)
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Cydex for iOS can be downloaded from App Store. If you’ve opened App Store automatic updates, Cydex for iOS will
be installed on your phone automatically each time there is a new version. Otherwise, you need to update it manually.